2WD Ext Cab 157.5" DRW Work Truck
VIN #: 1GBJC39657E538506
Stock #: 22454
Used Clear Title
6.6L 8 CYLINDER TURBOCHARGED
6 Spd Automatic
Rear Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Packages
CRUISE CONTROL, ELECTRONIC
with set and resume speed
located on steering wheel
SPARE WHEEL AND CARRIER DELETE
Deletes the spare tire
wheel and carrier that are base equipment
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (353 hp [262.8 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 373 lb-ft of torque [505.6 N-m] @ 4400 rpm) on (GED) 9700 lbs. (4400 kg) GVWR and (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) GVWR) - (312 hp [232.3 kW] @ 4400 rpm 373 lb-ft of torque [505.6 N-m] @ 4400 rpm on (C7W) 11,400 lbs. (5171 kg) GVWR)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (Requires (LY6) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine)
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Frame, hydroformed
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Pickup box, Fleetside (Not available with CC30903 models) *Late Availability*
- GVWR, 11,400 lbs. (5171 kg) with dual rear wheels (Not available with CC30903 models)
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar
- Suspension, rear 3-stage springs
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty, includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar
- Tires, LT215/85R16E all-season, blackwall (Not available with CC30903 models. Requires (C7W) 11,400 lbs. GVWR. Includes 7 tires with (E63) Fleetside pickup box. Includes 6 tires with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheels, 6 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) 8-lug painted steel, includes painted center caps and steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 6 wheels) Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered (Requires and only available with (C7W) 11,400 lbs. (5171 kg) GVWR (dual rear wheel))
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Vehicle Name : Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
- Body Style : Ext Cab 8' Fleetside
- Body Code : E63
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- Gross Axle Wt Rating - Front (lbs) : 4200
- Gross Axle Wt Rating - Rear (lbs) : 8200
- Curb Weight - Front (lbs) : 3243
- Curb Weight - Rear (lbs) : 2855
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs) : 11400
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (lbs) : 16000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 5000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 9500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 1425
- Engine Order Code : LY6
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 6.0L/366
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 312 @ 4400
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 373 @ 4400
- Trans Order Code : MYD
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : HD Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.03
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.36
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.53
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.15
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.85
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.67
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.06
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 600
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 125
- Engine Oil Cooler : Yes
- Frame Type : Hydroformed
- Suspension Type - Front : Independent
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-leaf
- Spring Capacity - Front (lbs) : 4800
- Spring Capacity - Rear (lbs) : 8200
- Axle Type - Front : Independent
- Axle Type - Rear : Full-Floating
- Axle Capacity - Front (lbs) : 4800
- Axle Capacity - Rear (lbs) : 9200
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Rear : 3.73
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : 35
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : 35
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.34
- Steering Type : Pwr
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
Good Panels / Headliner
Good Trim Condition
Good Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about who we are and what we do.
We are a family owned and operated independent automobile dealer specializing in off lease fleet vehicles.
We have been in business in Phoenix, Arizona since 1980. In 2002 we opened our location in Wilmington, North Carolina.
We buy and sell about 5000 cars per year and have over 600 vehicles in stock at any given time from coast to coast with offices in Phoenix, Arizona and Wilmington, North Carolina.
We specialize in off lease vehicles from a hand full of the largest leasing companies in the world, All FORTUNE 500 companies. These vehicles have all been in large fleet service maintenance programs since new. In most cases these vehicles have been assigned to one driver since new. All cars are inspected and test driven before being offered on ebay. We describe the cars to the best of our ability and will continue to set the standard for the way business should be done. Our first priority is customer service/satisfaction.
We offer many of our vehicles on NO RESERVE sales and sell vehicles at unbelievable low prices. Many times dealers buy our vehicles on ebay. Watch our sales and you will probably become one of the growing numbers of happy customers, who buys a vehicle for yourself, resale or for a family member.
We want to make the ebay bidding/buying process as easy, trouble free and comfortable for you as possible.
1. Please read ads complete top to bottom before bidding
2. E-mail or call us with questions that are not covered in our ad
3. Have all your finances together before bidding
4. Remember your bid is a legal binding contract, we pursue non-paying bidders
Note: If you are financing your purchase, please make sure your lender is able fund an independent automobile dealer. We are not a franchise dealer.
Fleet Lease Remarketing
3412 Market St.
Wilmington, NC 28403
Contact us today at 910-815-1055
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
LISTED BELOW ARE SOME TRANPORTERS THAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE USED OFTEN:
Nations Auto Transport 816-295-6890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Able Auto Transport 800-340-0951
Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) 866-327-8060
For international shipping: Schumacher Cargo Logistics 800-599-0190
Winning bidders have the option of coming to Wilmington, NC for delivery or making arrangements for the shipment of the vehicle.
We are available for vehicle pickup only during our regular business hours Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM(PST).
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
There is a $299 Documentation fee added to the purchase price of all vehicles. Out of state buyers may purchase a $30 temporary drive permit. DEALERS ARE NOT EXCLUDED FROM THE DOCUMENTATION FEE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PAY THE FEE'S AS LISTED IN THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID or BUY. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. Please be pre-qualified with a lending institution if you are planning to finance this purchase. A Winning Ebay bidder must make contact and secure purchase with a $299.00 deposit with in 24 hours of sale end. Full payment is due within 5 days of sale end. Vehicles must be picked up within 30 days.